Kim Bup Woo
Kim Bup Woo
Strategic Development Director Korean Medical Center Almaty
Professor of the Gangnam Severance Clinic
Professor of the Cancer Center for Thyroid Cancer at the Gangnam Severance Clinic, Republic of Korea.
2013-present time: work in the direction of PhD at Yonsei University
2006-2012 Master of Surgery at Yonsei University
2001- Korean government License of the doctor
2001- Medical College
March 2001 — February 2004: Army (Medical Officer)
- Member of the Korean Surgical Society
- Member of the Korean Cancer Association
- Member of the Korean Association of Thyroid and Endocrine Surgeons
- Member of the Korean Thyroid Association
- Member of the Korean Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Member of the International Association of Endocrine Surgeons
March 2011- till now: Professor at the Oncology Center for the Treatment of the Thyroid Gland.
Department of Surgery, Gangnam Severance Clinic of Yonsei University (Seoul, South Korea).
2009-2011: Society at the Endocrinology and Thyroid Cancer Center of the Gangnam Severance Clinic of Yonsei University (Seoul, South Korea).
2005-2009: Resident in general surgery at the Gangnam Severance Clinic of Yonsei University (Seoul, South Korea).
2004-2005: Trainee doctor at the Gangnam Severance Clinic of Yonsei University (Seoul, South Korea).
April 30, 2001 Korean National Medical License (No. 72934)
March 2, 2009 Korean Board of General Surgery License (No. 6371)
1. Kim BW, Baek SH, Kim JS, Hyo H, Lee HY, So SG, Cho CHH
«A comparison of the first 25 cases and the last 25 cases of laparoscopic resection of the segmented intestine during the training period and in accordance with clinical and pathological results».
J Korean Soccer Endosc Korean J Head Neck Oncol
2. Chang H, Kim SM, Chun KW, Kim BW, Lee YS, Chang HS, Hong SW, Park CS.
Clinical and pathological features of a solid variety of papillary thyroid cancer.
ANZ J Surg. 2013 Jul 4.
3. Lee YS, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS
Factors predisposing to chyle leakage following thyroid cancer surgery without neck dissection.
Head Neck. 2012 Sep 28
4. Park JH, Lee YS, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS
Skip lateral neck node metastases in papillary thyroid carcinoma. World J Surg. 2012 Apr; 36 (4): 743-7.
5. Lee YS, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS.
Using Penrose silicone drainage to protect the cut edges of the skin during an endocrine operation
Surg Innov. 2013 Aug; 20 (4): NP1-2.
6. Kim KJ, Hong SW, Lee YS, Kim BW, Lee SC, Chang HS, Park CS
Tumor margin histology predicts tumor aggressiveness in papillary thyroid carcinoma: A Study of 514 consecutive patients
J Korean Med Sci. 2011 Mar; 26 (3): 346-51.
Report on cases:
- Kuk Jin Kim, Soon Won Hong, Bup-Woo Kim, Sang Wook Kang, Yong Sang Lee, Kee-Hyun Nam, Woong
- Youn Chung, Hang Seok Chang, Cheong Soo Park, Traumatic neuroma after lymphadenectomy, Korean Journal of Endocrine Surgery, 9 (02): 90-92, 2009 (Korean)
- Lee YS, Hong JW, Kim BW, Chung WY, Chang HS, Park CS. Endoscopic thyroidectomy with using the transaxillar approach is a safe procedure for patients with breast augmentation. Surg Innov. 2013 Jun; 20 (3): 230-3.
- Lee YS, Hong SW, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS. Anterior cyst associated with thyroid cancer. ANZ J Surg. 2012 Mar; 82 (3): 190-2.
- Lee YS, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS. Subsequent thyroidectomy of hoarseness caused by subluxation of arytenoid cartilage. ANZ J Surg. 2012 Mar; 82 (3): 188-9.
- Lee YS, Kim KJ, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS. Repetition of papillary carcinoma of the thyroid glands in the residual pyramidal lobe. ANZ J Surg. 2011 Apr; 81 (4): 304.
- Lee YS, Son EJ, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS. A difficult assessment of thyroid cancer due to cervical paraffin injection. J Korean Surg Soc. 2011 Dec; 81 Suppl 1: S17-20.
- Lee YS, Kim KJ, Kim BW, Chang HS, Park CS. Repetition of papillary thyroid carcinoma of the residual pyramidal lobe. ANZ J Surg. 2011 Apr; 81 (4): 304.